By enrolling my child with Junior Chefs I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions below:
Payment & Bookings
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration at www.juniorchefs.com.au in order to secure your booking.
- By enrolling your child/children you acknowledge and consent to authorise Junior Chefs to use for publicity and advertising purposes photographs of participants at camps unless expressly stated otherwise in writing to Junior Chefs;
- All relevant medical, behavioural or additional information regarding the enrolled child/children must be disclosed at the time of registration and an appropriate health management plan for a declared medical or behavioural condition must be provided. Junior Chefs reserves the right to cancel bookings where in the opinion of our event facilitators Junior Chefs is not able to provide adequate arrangements in light of a child’s medical or behavioural condition.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Junior Chefs reserves the right to cancel or amend any program for any reason. In the event of a cooking program being cancelled by Junior Chefs (for reasons other than the Coronavirus detailed in 4. below), an alternative camp day/s will be offered, or a 100% refund of fees paid will be processed;
- As we have a limit of the number of children we can accept, once booked in there will be no refund if cancelled within 14 days of the first program date. Full refund will be provided if cancelled with more than 14 days notice;
- Refunds will not be given for partial attendance nor will make up sessions be provided;
- If the holding of the camp becomes unlawful under public health laws due to the Coronavirus pandemic, a credit valid for 12 months will be given.
Child drop off /collection
- Children are to be escorted to and from the camp venue by a parent or guardian;
- It is requested that children are dropped off on time and are to be collected promptly at the end of each day.
- Nobody is allowed, for any reason to drive down the driveway adjacent to the Yeshiva centre. It is strictly not allowed.
Food and Materials
- All cooking materials will be provided on the day;
- Children will receive an apron at the commencement of the camp;
- Full lunch will be provided.
Indemnity and Release
- You permit the child/children to participate in all activities organised by Junior Chefs;
- You acknowledge the existence of inherent risks in the activities and confirm that you are voluntarily taking on and assuming those risks;
- You release and forever discharge, to the extent permitted by law, Junior Chefs officers, members, volunteers, employees, representatives, agents, directors, shareholders and executive members (each a Released Party) from all causes of action, suits, proceedings, claims, demands and liabilities in any way directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the Child’s participation in the activities (including those arising out of death, injury, loss of or damage to property or involving financial or any consequential loss), whether or not arising out of or by reason of the negligence, action or inaction or otherwise of any Released Party (Claims), together with any costs fees and expenses (including legal fees) that may be incurred as a result of any Claim;
- You indemnify Junior Chefs and each Released Party from and against any Claim suffered or incurred or brought or made against the Released Party, together with any costs, fees and expenses (including legal fees on an indemnity basis) that may be incurred as a result of any Claim. Further, you understand that normal supervision will be provided and authorise the person(s) in charge to take any action deemed necessary in the case of emergency. This includes the provision of medical attention, if needed, for which you shall bear all costs involved.
- You are aware that the activities involve food preparation and handling and have disclosed all allergies. You accept all responsibility for any harm or injury caused by allergic reactions to the handling or ingestion of foods and indemnify Junior Chefs from any liability or loss so arising.